Last Updated on August 25, 2021 by Top & Best Reviews
- Fuel type: gasoline/propane
- Electric Start: yes
- Running Watts: 7500 w gasoline/6750w propane
- Starting watts: 9375w gasoline/8400w propane
- Engine Type: single-cylinder OHV engine
- Engine displacement (cc): 439cc
- Run time: 8 hours
- Output Voltage: 120/240 V
Champion 7500-watt Generator Features
There are some very unique features that come with the Champion 7500 watt generator.
- Compact Design: If you have limited space in your house or office, you do not have to worry because the Champion 7500 watt generator is built in a compact design to make it occupy very limited space. Its wheel kit makes it easy to move from one point to another. The generator has handles that makes its portability easy.
- Durability: The champion dual fuel generator is built to last. You will not have to worry about purchasing spare parts every now and then because this or that broke a week after you bought your generator. The high-grade materials used to make this generator will save you money that you would have spent buying spare parts. The Champion is built to serve you.
- Capacity: Champion has two fuel options. You can either use Propane or gasoline. These two options will give you enough power that will power your electric equipment’s. The Champion is a reliable source of constant power under all circumstances. Gasoline will give you 7500 running watts while propane will give you 6750 running watts. This is enough power that can run your electronics.
- Maintenance: One important thing is to keep your generator running smoothly without any extra cost. The Champion has low maintenance costs. The generator can be cleaned easily and by any one. You will not have to worry about hiring special workmanship to clean your generator. As earlier mentioned the Champion is built using durable material.
- Outlets: The Champion comes with multiple outlets that help you power several equipments at once. The generator has 240 volts outlet and four 120 Volts. One major advantage is that the Champion has built in power has built-in power surge protector that prevents overloads and keeps your appliances safe. It also comes with a 25-ft extension cord that will help you power 4 appliances at the same time.
- Efficiency: When it comes to energy efficiency the Champion beats most of the generators in the market. It has an 8-hour run time. You will not have to worry about spending a lot of money to buy gasoline or propane.
- Ease of Use: Get this right, the Champion is easy to operate. This generator is not complicated and can be operated by anyone in your house or office.
General Review of the Champion 7500
Regardless of its price, the Champion is one of the best generators you will find in the market. One surety that you will have when purchasing the Champion is the constant power supply.
The two fuel options that do give you different running power make this generator stand out from the rest. They both have different power outputs. The five power outlet options plus the 25-ft cord will help you power several appliances at the same time. Remember that the generator has an inbuilt power surge protector that will keep your electronics safe in case of power overload.
The wheel kit makes it easy for you to move the generator from one point to another.
The Champion can power both office and home equipment. This is because it produces massive capacity and has different running power output capacity which depend on the fuel type you are using.
- It has low maintenance costs.
- It is easy to operate.
- Two fuel options.
- High power output.
- Portable. The wheel kit makes it easy to move.
- Comes with a 25-ft power cord which splits power into 4 outlets.
- This generator has low oil shut off sensor.
- Built using long lasting material.
- Comes with multiple power outlets that power refrigerator and computers.
- Has an electric start.
- Its energy efficient with 8-hour run time.
- The battery is included in the package.
- It is a bit expensive.
- It’s heavy.