Last Updated 3 months ago, by Top & Best Reviews
Whether it’s your office desk, your favorite chair, or even your comfy bed, a good trackball mouse is perfect for completing computer tasks. There is no limit to where you can achieve the ideal mouse cursor control benefits with these types of computer accessories. The best trackball mouse comes with a hand-friendly design lets you play and work wherever you want.
No more hassles associated with using the conventional mouse design. For instance, you no longer have to move your arm around when you are using a trackball mouse. Plus, no tricky keypad that often leaves your hands feeling cramped. All you need to do is to just roll the ball with your thumb and click as necessary. Working on your computer tasks never felt this comfortable. Besides that, most of these units are designed to be compatible with various types of computer operating systems.
List of Best Trackball Mice
- Ergonomic design for optimal user comfort
- Soft rubber top to suit long hours of work
- Advanced optical tracking for accurate cursor control
- Precision scroll wheel with tilt and middle click
Why we liked it: The MX Ergo also comes with a host of unique features that make it stand out from the rest. It has an ergonomic design and the advanced optical tracking feature ensures accurate sensor control. Best of all, we also liked the soft rubber that suits several hours of computer work. We also liked the unique precision scroll wheel with tilt and a unique middle click for enhanced functionality.
Review: Finally, a trackball that you can make using your computer much simple. Featuring a unique adjustable hinge, the MX Ergo best trackball mouse lets you choose the best angle for your hand position. As a result, the mouse provides optimal comfort and a small amount of muscular strain. With its advanced optical tracking accuracy, the mouse allows for easy navigation and switching between devices. Therefore, the mouse lets you complete your computing tasks with the best results. The advanced optical tracking feature allows for optimal cursor control. Plus, the precision mode button lets you shift in between speed and precision tracking features. The battery on this unit is also rechargeable and it provides an average of 4 months of power.
- A wireless receiver on inside the back side of the mouse.
- 10M wireless operating distance.
- Trackball with sculpted shape included for comfort.
- Long battery life of 18months.
Why we liked it: The M570 trackball mouse comes with various design features to make your computer tasks much simple. The trackball is strategically positioned, and the mouse also provides several hours of reliable power. Also, we liked the mouse provides an exceptional connectivity distance level. We also liked the exceptional battery lifespan that averages at 18months.
Review: Discover the excellence of the Logitech 910-001799 wireless trackball M570. This unit has been designed to provide exceptional wireless operating distance levels that average at as much as 10m. Besides that, the trackball comfort features a sculpted design shape that supports your hands can stay in one place. Achieve smooth and precise cursor control wherever you use the trackball. Best of all, this unit also provides an exceptional battery life that averages at 18months. The mouse is also compatible with various types of operating systems. Equipped with a powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection, the mouse lets you control various types of devices with ease.
- Unique trackball construction for enhanced performance
- IntelliEye optical sensor tracks the user movement
- Durable track mouse construction
- Equipped with enhanced laser control
Why we liked it: As one of the leading computer accessories brands, the Microsoft Trackball Optical mouse comes with a host of likable features. For instance, the durable track mouse construction provides unique cursor control benefits for handling your tasks. Also, the mouse also features a unique laser control feature for enhanced cursor tracking benefits.
Review: Microsoft is one of the top brands when it comes to producing various types of computer accessories. This includes the Microsoft Trackball optical mouse, which combines “intellieye optical” sensors and an advanced ball design. Additionally, the optical sensor also does well to track the movement of the ball, to ensure smooth control and enhanced mouse functionality. Also, the mouse comes with unique optical technology, which ensures optimal control benefits. Taking things to the next level, this unit also features plug and play benefits, which makes it simple to install and use. The mouse also features durable components, which provides computer users with years of reliable performance.
- Large ball designed to provide optimal precision
- Ambidextrous design works well for both right and left-handed users
- Detachable wrist rest supports the hand and wrist
- Trackball software lets you customize all 4 buttons
Why we liked it: Featuring a compact design that takes up a small footprint in your space, the Kensington K64325 is a likable mouse. It comes with a unique ambidextrous design, which makes it ideal for both right and left-handed users. Plus, this mouse also lets users customize 4 buttons for improved performance. Another likable feature is that the mouse features a unique software, which allows users to customize the button functionality
Review: The Kensington Expert Trackball Mouse K64325 is the perfect productivity enhancer for professionals who to achieve more work done in less time. Featuring a highly accurate cursor control and ergonomic features, the Trackball will provide the best performance benefits. Plus, the inclusion of the `trackball works` software makes it simple to customize as many as 4 buttons. Equipped with an award-winning scroll ring, you can easily scan up and down the screen. Similar to all high-quality trackball mouses, the K64325 features an ambidextrous design to suit the needs of both left and right-handed users. Users will also appreciate the auto sleep feature does well to conserve battery life. The award-winning scroll rings also make it simple to scan up and down pages with ease. Kensington manufacturers have also done well to include a stylish mouse design that lets you handle your computer tasks with style.
- Low profile shape with silver metallic features for a beautiful appeal
- Laser technology provides responsive cursor tracking
- Large 55m ball makes it simple to navigate on the screen
- Compatible with various types of devices
Why we liked it: The Kensington K72327US trackball mouse has a low profile shape with a silver metallic finish for an appealing finish. Also, the mouse is compatible with a host of computer operating systems. The mouse also features laser technology with provides exceptional cursor tracking benefits.
Review: Want to enhance your productivity, improve cursor control and save on desktop space? Well, look no further than the Kensington SlimBlade Trackball Mouse (K72327US) is perfect for your needs. The trackball has been customized with a special `trackball works software` to enhance the functions of every button on the trackballs. As a result, the mouse is highly productive and also provides a personalized user experience. Choose your preferred functions and shortcuts on each trackball button or even a combination of the buttons. Thanks to the sleek and contemporary design of the K72327US, you can be sure of a unique solution that complements your current working space. Users can also adjust the pointer speed and acceleration to achieve improved performance. Plus, by allowing you to personalize your trackball experience, the mouse works to take your computing experience to the next level.
- Ergonomic design with an optical tracking system
- Compact design leaves a small footprint in your space
- 10m connectivity distance
- Ergonomic design for optimal user comfort
Why we liked it: Featuring, heavy duty design, the Logitech Trackman wheel can handle almost anything that you throw at it. Whether you are professional worker or gamer, this mouse comes with various likable features. These include the ergonomic structure, 10m connectivity, compact design among others. The mouse also has durable components, which means it can provide years of reliable functionality.
Review: With the Logitech Trackman wheel, you can be sure of a trackball mouse that is ideal for use on almost any type of computer. This unit features a sleek and ergonomic design, that is easy on the hands, even during demanding sessions. More so, the mouse also features a unique Logitech marble technology, that accommodates smooth and ultra-precise tracking benefits. This way, you can reach more screen space and with less movement. The inclusion of patented optical technology provides reduced wear, superior precision and eliminates the need for constant cleaning. Also, the scroll wheel provides convenient scrolling and the added benefits of using an extra mouse button. The Logitech Trackman installs within no time and it is also compatible with various types of computer brands. The ball is also well positioned for convenient thumb operation, to allows users to jump through tasks with ease.
- Button selectable feature for rapid sensitivity changes
- High-performance laser system
- Superior x button control software
- Unique `L-track` feature has ergonomic features
Why we liked it: The CST245 mouse embodies various features that made it qualify for this list. For instance, we really liked the higher performance laser system which provides exceptional tracking benefits. We also liked the ergonomic design of the mouse, which makes it very comfortable in the hands of the user. The trackball is also very durable and it provides exceptional tracking performance.
Review: Equip yourself with the CST2545 (L-Trac) USB Wired High-Performance Trackball that is button selectable, to allow for convenient changes of sensitivity. More so, the inclusion of a high-performance laser system makes it easy to track at speed of up to 20 inches per second. Plus, the inclusion of enhanced X button control software makes it simple for the user to choose different button settings. With a unique `L-track` feature, the mouse acts as a natural hand rest mirroring and natural contour of the hand. The mouse is also designed to accommodate the user’s hand either on the right or left. With such a unique diversity in features, the CST2535 lets you take on various types of computer tasks. The mouse also installs within no minutes and it comes with unique plug and plays programs for convenience.
- Designed to withstand tear and wear
- Cap designed for natural interaction
- Compact and sleek design
- Compatible with various types of OS systems
Why we liked it: Made to feature various useful features, the 3Dconnexion 3DX-700034 is perfect for handling various types of computer tasks. We really liked the cap design that allows for natural interactions, thereby enhancing your productivity. Also, the mouse features a sleek design that lets you work with style and comfort.
Review: Make your computing life easier by investing in the 3Dconnexion 3DX-700034 SpaceNavigator for your needs. It comes with an ultra light and compact, design which makes it the ideal companion for various types of computer users. Designed for enthusiasts and professional computer users, the SpaceNavigator is compact than most trackball mouse. In fact, the small footprint makes it simple to use even on airline trays, and the included travel case makes transport very simple. With the new cap design, this best trackball mouse does well to improve comfort. At the same time, the trackball also makes interactions with the 3D world natural and immersive. Also, the mouse lets you develop highly detailed models such as when CAD applications or video editing software. The trackball design is very efficient and it provides an exceptional level of cursor control.
How to buy the best trackball mouse
Type of trackball mouse
Broadly speaking, there are two main types of trackball mouse designs that you may come across today. They include:
- Thumb operated trackballs– these types feature a small ball found in the left section of the mouse, which you can control using your thumb. The index, ring finger and other fingers are used for clicking without having to move the scroll wheel
- Finger operated trackballs– these types come with a large ball than their counterparts. The ball is located in the middle of the device and can be controlled by the middle or index finger. Even more, buttons are placed on each side of the ball and can be clicked by using the ring and thumb finger.
Besides that, the ideal trackball mouse should also feature ergonomic features to provide comfort. These particular features are especially important if you have especially long projects if you want to jump through computer tasks with ease. Some of the key ergonomic features include contoured grips, soft rubber materials constructions and more. Another important ergonomic feature is a detachable wrist rest that provides wrist and hand support.
Even more, since most of these trackball mice tend to be wireless, it is important to choose one that provides optimal battery life. On average, the ideal battery life of a trackball mouse averages in between 6 to 12 months. A good battery is also simple to replace and it is not used when the mouse is in storage.
The best trackball mouse should also provide a reasonable wireless connectivity range. The connectivity range of a trackball mouse is measured in GHz and it often averages at 2.4Ghz. More so, the distance range of the mouse should also average at 10 meters to provide optimal connectivity. The mouse should also be able to connect to various types of computer brands.
- Durability– the best trackball mouse should be durable enough to provide years of longevity.
- Mouse brand– the consumer market is packed with various types of trackball mouse brands. The leading ones include Logitech, Kensington, and Hermitshell
- Compatibility– another useful feature of a trackball mouse is that it is compatible with various types of operating systems. The mouse should also provide plug and play installation benefits.
- Ambidextrous design– the ideal mouse should also be suitable enough for both left and right-handed computer users.
All things considered, there is no space for poor decision making or insufficient improvisation, especially when it comes to choosing suitable solutions for your computer tasks. It is important to get equipped with the appropriate accessories to improve your productivity and more. This is why the best trackball mouse might just be an excellent recommendation for your needs. These accessories are designed to help you get more work done, and minus the hassles associated with using conventional computer mice.
Top & Best Reviews
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Best Plunge Router Reviews with Buying Guide July 5, 2021
- Everything About Power Wheel Dune Racer July 3, 2021
- All about Best Grease Gun (Review & Buying Guide with some FAQ) July 2, 2021
- What is a Grease gun? Types and how to load a grease gun? June 19, 2021
- Best Pottery wheels for Beginners with Buying guide June 12, 2021
- Interesting things you should know about Pottery wheels June 7, 2021
- What is Planers? with Use and Types of Planers May 31, 2021
- Things you want to know about Fume Extractor May 12, 2021
- Best Steam Press Iron machine for professional and home use. May 3, 2021
- How You Can Sweat Copper Pipes Like A Professional April 18, 2021